Monday, January 24, 2011

Remembering and soaking....

We have had SEVERAL of you ask for the songs on the play list from our Saturday morning "Soaking" prayer.  Several of these are favorites for me, but Shawn Lohry actually put them together.

I believe most of this is available on I-tunes... 

As you download and listen to these songs, Be Still, and let the Lord speak to you through them.  The words that are on them will touch your heart. 

I'm thinking of how much music helps me feel close to God.  He so wants us to press into him.  As your week of "life" catches up with, it's my prayer that you'll be able to rest in some stillness and reflect on how he is speaking to you! 



1. Wake Me Up: From album Ancient Paths by Corey Russell

2. I Knew What I Was Getting Into: From album Joy (Live) by Misty Edwards

3. I Will Waste My Life: From album Relentless by Misty Edwards

4. A Little Longer (Live): From album Where You Go, I Go by Brian and Jenn Johnson

5. I Surrender: From album Hungry by Vineyard UK

6. How He Loves: From album We Cry Out by Kim Walker (Live from Jesus Culture)

7. My Soul Longs for You: From album Relentless by Misty Edwards

1 comment:

  1. Loved these songs! This is my 2nd year coming to COMPEL and was actually blessed this year with a ticket. You guys did awesome and this conference has awaken my soul! I feel so near to Jesus and my heart is overflowing. I love all the parts of the conference but worshiping together in song has to be my favorite. I wish we could worship for an hour straight together and the conference be longer! I didn't want it to end. : )

    Blessings,
    annette

    ReplyDelete