Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back after the Holidays...

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!!!  I took a break from blogging to spend time with my family over the Holidays.  I don't know about you, but sometimes thinhgs that are good can turn into things that take away from things that are good.  My kids were home from school over the break and I tried my best to spend as much quality time with them as I could.  I could have blogged, but instead took them bowling, read with them, snuggled with them, and was just still with them. 

BUT NOW.... I'm ready to go!!!  Compel is coming in....  19 days....  Hold on ladies, cuz it is going to be great!  If you haven't registered, please do it soon!  And... if you have any problems, please call me to talk through them.  We are helping a new programming site, and have had a few random, bizaar things that we can't really explain.  SO... don't sit in frustration, give me a call! 

Also, if you are a senior pastors wife, your ticket is on us!  We know you give so much to the kingdom that we want you to be able to just come and soak it in!  Please, just call me to register!  712-449-5027

I'm thinking that starting tomorrow, I'm going to start a short study of Lysa's book - Becoming more than a Good Bible Study Girl.  Stop by....  It will get you even more excited for a great weekend away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment