Sunday, February 27, 2011

She Speaks Conference

So... Lysa did an awesome job at this years conference!  I mentioned at the conference that I first saw Lysa at her "She Speaks" conference for speakers, writers, and women's ministry leaders.  Well....  registration for that conference is just now open.  I have had some of you mention that you would like to attend and I thought that it would be good to put a blog post out there to see if we could get a group from the Siouxland Area to attend together.  The year I attended, I went alone and stayed with someone I didn't know.  That was fun, and I formed a lifelong friendship, but I also think it would be great to go with a group of ladies. 
Perhaps God has been moving in you.  Perhaps he spoke to you during your "Be Still" time at the conference.  Whatever it is, feel free to get in touch with me or post a reply.  It will be fun to see what God has in store for this! 

If you want to check out the conference, the website is http://shespeaksconference.com/

Looking forward to hearing your reply's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment