Sunday, January 24, 2010

Compel 2010

WOW!!!  What a weekend!  Ladies, I am trusting that you were blessed as much as I was this weekend! 

Today I am filled with peace.  Joanna moved me and made me laugh.  More importantly, she made me think.  Where am I still holding things?  I am praying for new revelation of the things that I'm not realizing that I'm holding on to.  I am also praying that happens in each of you in the weeks to come.  This life we live is a process.  (Praise God!)  I want to process this piece completely.  I want to work through it over the next few months; not just say well that was good and move forward. 

I encourage each of you to share with us through your comments on this blog or via e-mail.  We'd love to support and help you process.  That is what the sense of commnity is all about! 

I want to savor this year, before we move onto next year.   Will you do so with me? 

1 comment:

  1. This was my 3rd time to attend a Compel Conference. Each experience has left me wanting to come back. It is always so special to be with a group of Christian women in a time of fellowship, worship and learning. This year was no exception. I walked away having a lot to process in regards to my faith journey. Joanna was a wonderful speaker. I had read two of her books and was so excited to be able to hear her speak. I was not disappointed. A few things she talked about that spoke to me were:
    1. Sometimes there is a distance between God and you because he is weaning you away from something that has been working within you.
    2. When she spoke of flesh woman and spirit woman.
    3. Faith is a muscle that we build up through resistance. It is the strain that gives us the strength.
    Thank you so much for all the time and work that Shery Miller and the leadership team have put into these events. Great job ladies!
    Jen, may God bless you this year as you take over as the leader of the Compel Conferences. I pray that you will have the ears to hear, the heart to know and the spirit to guide you as you plan for next years conference.
    Blessings,
    Jill Clem

    ReplyDelete